NR - Medieval Fair

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Mon Apr 9 09:49:24 PDT 2001

We would like to extend our thanks to all the people who came and worked
Medieval Fair this year. Especially Their Excellencies Wiesenfeuer and all
the members of their populace who worked so hard to help make the week-end
happen. It was a grueling three days and you all carried it off with smiles
and laughter.

    Namron, we are proud of you beyond words. We will not name names for
fear of leaving out someone through faulty memory or just not being aware of
who did exactly which task. Know that your efforts have not gone unnoticed.
As long as Ansteorra has people like you she is strong indeed.

Ulf and Maleah
Baron and Baroness of Namron