NR - Musical performance

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Fri Apr 13 09:43:29 PDT 2001

Greetings from the coast,

This weekend Master Avatar's ensemble, Istanpitta, will be performing in
Oklahoma City and Norman. We know that many of you will be unable to
attend the Saturday night performance, however, the Sunday afternoon one
should be available on your way home from Northern Regional Warlord.

Schedule:

Saturday, 4/14
Borders Bookstore - OKC
(near Northwest Expressway and May, if I remember correctly)
8-10 pm

Sunday, 4/15
Borders Bookstore - Norman
2-4 pm

This group consists of Master Avatar playing oud, saz, vielle, and
renaissance flute, (and whatever other instruments he can carry on the
plane or send up with us), HL Clair Margaret on Vielle, and Master
Michael Silverhands on djembe, rik, nakir, and rope-tension side drum.
They play music from the Middle Ages and Renaissance, particulary from
Italy, France, Spain, and England.

The performances are free. Modern bookstore attire requested, but not
required. :-)

See you soon,
Neassa