NR - okrabbit at home.com

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 15:30:19 PDT 2001

Bunny!

Parking passes are EXTREMELY LIMITED.  I don't know if
I will have any left at WF pop tonight.  But, I am
trying.  Talk to me there if you can, or you can be at
the duck pond on Wed night for Namron's pop and I
MIGHT have extras there.  Or you can call me at work
782-8884 or at home 579-7582 (leave msg with fake man
voice.  I will call you back and let you know.

Annais