NR - okrabbit at home.com

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 07:17:51 PDT 2001

Dunc,

I talked with Tagdh the other day, and since he will
be in class on capmus today, he will stop by the pond
at lunch and work his "charm" on her.  She likes him.
I have much faith that he will be able to procure us
more passes.

Otherwise, we will see you at the pond tonight for pop
and to set up the site.

Hugs!

Annais