NR - Northern Regional Warlord

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Sun Apr 15 20:28:23 PDT 2001

Greetings fellow Ansteorrans,
    I would like to take a moment of your time to say thank you to HRM Jason
and TRH Duncan and Larissa for gracing our event this week-end. The burdens
on a Crown and their Heirs are many and we would like them to know that they
made a difference here. While one week-end may not be thought of as much of
a sacrifice when you add all the other "just one week-ends" they take on a
great load indeed.
    So Your Majesty, Your Highnesses thank you for giving us that one
week-end. We appreciate your presence and the efforts put forth for those of
your subjects here in northern Ansteorra.

Maleah
Baroness of Namron