ANST-Announce - Attn: Teens of the Realm

Lord Kainin =?iso-8859-1?Q?Tep=E9sa?= kainin at copycraft.com
Wed Apr 25 09:43:32 PDT 2001

Attention Teens of the Realm,

Make plans to attend Bonwicke's Defender Tournament, Champions de la
Croix (formally Octavian), this weekend and partake in the many
activities that we have planned just for you. We will have a quest
that runs all day long that is designed so that anyone can
participate. Come test your knowledge and learn about your Kingdom
and the many parts of the Dream all while you earn points toward the
completion of the quest. Along with this will be a youth rapier
tournament, a youth boffer tournament and a chess tournament. Then
after court there will be a party for all teens (ages 13-17) that
will include food, music and fun lasting until midnight. So if you
have ever said to yourself that there is nothing for you to do at
events, join us this coming weekend, we promise you an event that you
will not soon forget. Check the Black Star or check our website for
directions and other details.

Minors must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian. They may also
attend with a 21-year old or older adult with a signed and notarized
Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents.