NR - Guthrie Directions

Stasya mihal stasya at msn.com
Tue Apr 24 20:11:18 PDT 2001

Best route to I-35  & Hwy 33 Exit(157)  Turn west toward Guthrie.  You will go through one stop light.  Look for Drexel, turn right on Drexel.  About one block down Drexel enters Highland Park.  The park road circles to the right.  As the drive starts back to the left turn right on to the side drive to the covered pavilion area.

You are there.  Wilhelm will be there by 7:00.
Stasya