NR - Principality Survey

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Wed Apr 25 09:47:14 PDT 2001

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 11:30:49AM -0500, Burke McCrory wrote:
> The results for the Principality Survey are available on the web site
> now.  My apologies for not getting them up sooner.
>
> Sir Burke

Which, if you don't remember where it is, is linked from the Nothern
Region page (northern.ansteorra.org) under Notes and Challenges.   Oh,
uh, this is as good a time as any to point out that the Northern pages
have been redone recently.

Chandra

--
Shri Chandranath, Cadet to Don Timothy, Pursuivant Extraordinaire
Acting Northern Regional Virtual Scribe