[NR] Fwd: New Movie just for us

Morgan Dracos morgandracos at mmcable.com
Sun Aug 5 22:39:51 PDT 2001

Yep, I've heard much about this film

It is directed by Peter Hyman (Most Recent work was End of Days, Personal
favorite from him has been Stay Tuned, you remember that one where John
Ritter is trapped in the TV from hell).

The original story by Dumas was completely rewritten by Gene Quintano, the
same person that wrote Police Academy 3 and 4, but is probably best known
for Operation Dumbo Drop.

The stunt choreography is done be Xin Xin Xiong, whose only American film is
Double Team with Jean-Claude Van Damme and Dennis Rodman and the closest he
has apparently gotten to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon is the film, Shou hu
fei long, whose working title apparently was Skinny Tiger and Fatty Dragon

Expect a film with good action sequences and a story that makes Demmi Moores
’s version of The Scarlet Letter look like a historical document

Sorry don’t mean to review a movie that hasn’t been released yet, but every
time I see what this film has done with the credits (listing about three or
four big name stars with the lead characters name as the last in the list,
or not listing it all) I become worried.

Morgan Dracos
Of Morgan and Santiago and the Movies