[NR] Wolfstar Revel

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Fri Aug 10 20:37:18 PDT 2001

Greetings to all who plan to attend the revel tomorrow evening at Camp
Dakani.

We've been advised by Campfire that we are still under a fire ban.  We can
use charcoal in the large fire pit up by the pavilion and our own Charcoal
grills, but NO ground fires are allowed.  We will appreciate everyone's help
in being sure all grills are completely out before we leave the site and in
not burning anything that could cause sparks to fly in the air.

The ice machine is also broken, so be sure to bring plenty of ice for your
own use.

Sorry for the negative.  We are still going to have a great time!  Good food,
fighting, dancing, drumming and lots of bardic.    I even heard that there
might be a small treat for the drummers and the bards.      :-)

The weather is going to be great.  We might even be able to see the meteor
shower if the sky is clear.

See you all there.

Gitana