[NR] August Calander Update

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Thu Aug 16 10:05:33 PDT 2001

Greetings all to the Great Populace of the Northern Region,

Milords and Miladys,

August is now upon us and well into half over. I am sending out this
infomercial again to raise more sales for our calander. as of date we have
only 7 orders.

This project was created to raise money for Our Northern Ministry of
Children. In a Meeting with TRM Duncan and Larissa, the Crown gave us 2
thumbs up for such a Noble Cause.

Our hard work in this project is to raise Money for our Children. We now need
the help of the populace of Northern Ansteorra. We would like to see our goal
of 200 Calenders be sold. If we make this goal $1000.00 shall be split
between all groups in the north that have an MOC. For every 25 calendars that
are sold after 200 we can add another $125.00 to the total. The Price of the
calendar is $20.00 and after 101 have been sold our cost per calendar drops
to $15.00 a piece which will give us a
$ 5.00 per calendar profit to benefit the Northern MOC.

Unfortunatly Due to mundane work schedule for me(mordane) we shall not be
able to attend many events. We shall be at WIESENFEUER BAROIAL XI and also
NAMROM PROTECTORATE XXV ( wouldn't miss this for the world)

The Price is $20.00 per calendar PREPAID.

(WE are only ordering  the amount of calendars that are paid for. 200
calendars will cost $3000.00 alot of money for us to come up with. Hence
prepayment.)

There is a $3.50 per calendar Shipping and Handleing Extra Cost
( Please consider this extra cost , this way we can mail your calendar to
youin time for you to get it before christmas.)

The Shipping and Handling Costs are approxomite. Due to zones and zip codes
we rounded the price slightly higher. Any monies paid for S&H that are not
used for such shall be included in the grand total of money to be given to
our MOC.

Our cutoff date set by our Commercial Printer is going to be  27 october
2001. All orders and payments need to be in by this date please.

Ravon will be at Wiesenfeuer populace Meetings in  September and October to
take orders and monies.
                                                -OR-

You may e-mail us privately at CelticNorthStar at aol.com and we can tell you
how to order by mail.

                                                -OR-

You May See Us and Our Display At

                                                      WIESENFEUER BARONIAL XI
                                                                        or
                                                        NAMRON PROTECTORATE
XXV

No Order will be accepted as Final Till Monies Are Paid.

As of this past weekend  12 August 2001 we have  7 orders only 193 to go to
reach our goal.  PLEASE HELP!

We would ask please all Seneschals to please Pass this on at your meetings
and all chroniclers please post an ad about his in your newsletter.  Thank you

On a lighter Note.   Be forewarned that coming soon to an event near you
Ravon and I will be near and far with camera's to start shooting for 2003
calendar . And as always we will be looking fro those great pictures as well
as those Most Embarising Moments ( Photos and negatives of these moments may
be purchased from your local sales agent of the al a Assani Enterprise
Service.) So beware for there shall be camera's a bout ( and mordane has some
big lens for his camera, he can get you and you not know it till later when
your friends have those pictures) All our pictures shall be taken it good
taste, anything we happen to catch that is not shall be dealt with properly.

HELP WANTED: Needed Photographers. Ravon and I cannot be at every event. We
shall be looking for people who may have taken photographs at events we were
not able to make in the northern region for the 2003 calander.there is no pay
for this job but credit will be given in calander for your shots if chosen.
Any pictures used must have statement showing that subjects in photo
understand that they may be used in publication.

In Service,
Lord Mordane and Lady Ravon Garrett
Ceardach Celtish Yn Gahlin