[NR] Cool Calendar Site

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 08:47:27 PDT 2001

 Uh huh. I ran across it a few weeks ago.  Do you get the Ansteorran list. They mailed the link to the list too.
Celeste
  Susan <catmafia at swbell.net> wrote: I was checking out the Wastelands' site for information on their event and
came across a wonderful link. http://www.medtimes.org/ It is a newspaper
format and one of the interesting things it has is a calendar for events
across the Known World. It has a simple submission form on the bottom for
adding your event to their list. It would be a great resource for finding
things of interest while traveling and attracting those to your events.

Susan

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit.

Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency
per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.