[NR] Winter Kingdom?

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 13:29:08 PDT 2001

Hi, y'all.  I had fun at the event last year and was checking the Kingdom online schedule to see when it might be happening this year, so I can reserve the weekend.  At present it is listed twice -- first and third weekends in January.  Has one been selected?  If it's the first, sorry, I think I am cooking feast for Steppes 12th Night (four courses, German, 16th Century and documented - I even got garlic in there!), at least of the Baron gets to vote.  <G>  Hoping for the third weekend in January......

Thanks,

                                      ---= Morgan

“English doesn’t borrow from other languages. English follows other
languages down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their
pockets for loose grammar.”
                                                   --- Unknown