[NR] Winter Kingdom?

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 16:33:40 PDT 2001

>>> wInternkingdom is the third weekend of January, not the first
>>> weekend.  It has taken awhile to get that changed on the calendar.

Thanks.  That's what I thought.

So someone needs to tell Pug or whomever to fix the online calendar!

And I'll put it on my list, unless I go to CookingCon in Colorado that weekend.

                               ---= Morgan

“English doesn’t borrow from other languages. English follows other
languages down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their
pockets for loose grammar.”
                                          --- Unknown