[NR] WolfstarRevel

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Fri Aug 10 17:57:12 PDT 2001

Hi all, sorry for the delay in response.  I'm trying to get over a summer
cold.

Meat will not be provided, so yes it should be included in dishes that people
might want to bring.  Hot dogs and hamburgers are always good.

I'm not sure the number of plug ins, but I'm sure extension cords and power
strips would probably be a good idea.  I think everyone is pretty familiar
with the facilities at Dakani, but if there are anymore questions please jump
right in.  I'll check back with the list a little later and answer as best I
can.

Look's like the weather is going to be great.  I even herd a rumor of a hi of
88.

Hope to see you all there.

Gitana