[NR] Is there a loanly drum out there looking for a companion

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Dec 5 22:59:03 PST 2001

>I have a drum that I bought probabably 4 or 5
>years ago that I've done nothing with.  It needs
>to be tuned as it is a genuine empty goat not
>synthetic head.  I believe it's a djembe.  Maybe
>we can arrange a time and place for you to visit
>with it.......
>Ulfska

After the joy of our first meeting, camping next to her at Castellan was a
delight, I would love to do that.  I have some in Moonshadowe to visit also
and will go see the one Elodie pointed out.  Now to practice better self
control than I did at K-Mart today.  Who would have ever thought that I
would be thankful for Martha Stewart, other than as a good source of humor
material.  She has marketed the candy thermometer I have been waiting
on.  It has both temps and stages marked, yippy.  Now to wait for the
proper day to make divinity.

Susan