[NR] From the Crown - Award Recommendations

Trish Kvamme oneblondemuse at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 16:08:49 PST 2001

Greetings Ansteorra!

First and Foremost, Our thanks for the great bounty of award recommendations
that We have received throughout Our Reign, truly the most wonderful part of
being your King and Queen is being able to recognize the Populace!

We write this day to remind you that the award recommendations that you send
Us now need to reflect your thoughts for Dragonsfire Tor, and Steppes 12th
Night.  Beyond that, it will be Our beloved Heirs who shall be the ones who
will have the joy to receive your words and counsel for award
recommendations.

Again, Our thanks and Our praise to all of you who took the time and effort
to bring to Our attention those around you whose demeanor, service, arts and
sciences and dedication to Ansteorra for recognition by Our Hands.

In Joy and Service to Ansteorra and the Dream We Remain,

Duncan, Rex              Larissa, Regina