[NR] Equestrian info

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Dec 12 22:36:49 PST 2001

I have had a couple of new people, one in Tahlequah and one in Okmulgee,
who are interested in Equestrian.  I remembered that Stacia from Gutherie
was one person in the north who had horses and that (her name is escaping
me here, but delightful Lady from Namron who is expecting soon) was the one
who coordinated the Equestrian activities at Namron Protectorate.

I would like to get some contact people for them and a direction to point
them in on where there should be Equestrian events in the future.  Neither
of them have horses currently, but have owned and trained them in the past.

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra