[NR] Drum & Dance: NEW LOCATION!!

Shirley Roper vivatthedream at home.com
Mon Dec 31 13:46:10 PST 2001

Effective immediately:

The Northkeep Middle Eastern and North African Drum and Dance Circle will continue to meet at 7:30 p.m. on the first Monday of every month, but our location has been permanently changed to Wild Oats Market, 1401 E. 41st St. (just east of Peoria).  Our former meeting place has gone out of business.  Even though I warned Wild Oats what a noisy bunch we are, they were thrilled to be our new hosts.  They have a cozy dining area (with a fireplace!) and a first-rate deli.  Hope to see you all there this coming Monday, January 7th.

Zenobia & Zaina / Shirley & Serena