[NR] prayer request for Jim's surgery

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Dec 20 08:08:45 PST 2001

A prayer request for all of you, many of you have heard me mention Jim's
surgery, well the day is apon us.  As this is his 3rd and second on this
knee, we have pretty much taken it in our stride, but the verse about
having not because we ask not ran through my head and I wanted to share a
request for you.

His surgery is scheduled for 2:45 this afternoon at St Francis and the
surgeons name is Jay Lorton.

Update, they just called to say that the schedule has been moved forward
and we are going in and not a clue as to surgery time, hope all goes well
Susan