NR - MoC officers wanted

Donna Hufford dhufford at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 1 18:46:10 PST 2001

To the Good Gentles of the Northern Region of Ansteorra

     The Ministry of Children needs Officers!

     Several groups in the Northern Region are currently without a Minister
of Children.  If you are a member of the populace of one of these groups and
would like the opportunty to serve the children of our region and kingdom we
need you.  with a busy event season coming up soon we would like to have
MoCs in place so the children will not miss out on any activities.

     Interested persons should send an application for office and a brief
letter listing qualifications to the Northern Regional minister of Children,
lady Siobhan, (information in the Blackstar).  you should also copy to your
local Seneschal and Baron and Baroness, if applicable.  if you have
questions regarding duties of the officer or the Ministry of children in
general you may call me at the number in the Blackstar or e-mail me
privately.

     Thank You

     lady Siobhan ni Dhomhnuill (Donna Hufford)
     Northern Regional Minister of Children