NR - Mead Bees reservations

Reihla at aol.com Reihla at aol.com
Fri Feb 2 12:36:47 PST 2001

To answer both questions about Mead Bees (cabins & feast):

Cabin reservations can be made through HE Lucais du Belier at (405)631-2301.  I don't believe either he or the autocrat is on this list at present.

Food at Mead Bees will be available through the House Wolfstar Tavern.  Sir Olaf of Kharkoff will run the breakfast tavern.  I don't believe reservations are required, but his contact information from the BlackStar is: (918)598-3848 / olaf-ct at chouteautel

The supper tavern will be run by Lady Mercedes de Cerdanya.  I don't know if this will be done in "feast" format or as more of a "serve yourself" Tavern. If you would like to be sure, you can contact Mercedes.  Her info is as follows: (918)245-2821 / steldr at home.net

Hope this helps!

Kat
Wiesenfeuer