NR - Offline

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sat Feb 3 06:51:53 PST 2001

>       Johann (wolfstar at peakonline.com) and I (auntdwen at peakonline.com) have
> been temporarily offline due to our email server crashing.  We have not
> received anything since the 29th.  Anyone who had prior communications with
> us, please repost.

FYI. I removed all peakonline.com users from the Ansteorra server. They
did not have a email server crash. They failed to pay their bill to
InterNIC. This meant that they disappeared from the Internet. If you
know anyone using this ISP, you will need to tell them to resubscribe to
many of the mailing lists at Ansteorra.org.

Ciao,