NR - New This Fall on CBS

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 17:28:06 PST 2001

Route44Gang at subdimension.com writes:

<< Survivor III: Nordsteorra

 Namron Alliance!!

 Who'll get kicked out next??

 The Gang has spoken.... >>

Only those without honor would post such to this list and not sign their
names.
Excuse me, I guess it should be those without honor or courage.

This is exactly why I feel the North should not be a Principality, because we
have too many children here, who won't play nice.  We've lost so many good
people, because of anonymous garbage.  I really hate to see this kind of
thing start again.

I don't believe that those who actually subscribe to this list have any
interest in this kind on nonsense.  I certainly don't.

Gitana