NR - New This Fall on CBS

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 18:44:01 PST 2001

> > << Survivor III: Nordsteorra
> >  Namron Alliance!!
> > Who'll get kicked out next??
> >
> >  The Gang has spoken.... >>

Good evening Good Gentles,

We usually do not post to this list, however felt strongly about what was
posted.  While we understand the above missive was probably written in jest
and fun, we also feel it is in very bad taste and timing.  This type of
"childish" posting only tends to enflame problems, not help solve them.

Please remember we are trying to emulate a society based on Chivalry and good
manners.  Perhaps an apology to this list is in order.......

We remain in service to this Kingdom and the Dream

Sir Daffydd et Octavia
Earl and Countess of Ansteorra