NR - Auction

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Thu Feb 8 07:26:07 PST 2001

Greetings to this list from Master Richard Fairbourne. I hope everyone is
doing well with you and yours.

At Northern Regional Tribute an auction will be held with the prize being my
beard! That's right for the right price you could have a piece of the
Kingdom Seneschal. What you say you want more.:)
Well the winning bidder will actually get to use the scissors and a razor of
some sort(no straight razors);) and the cut the beard off my face. All money
raised will go to the kingdom.

If you ever wanted a piece of the Kingdom seneschal, now is your
opportunity.:) If you ever wanted to cut something off the kingdom
seneschal:) this is your chance as well.

Hoping to see you all at Northern Regional Tribute and waiting for some
cutting comments:).

Master Richard Fairbourne
Kingdom Seneschal