NR - Drawing vs. Raffle

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Feb 14 14:42:43 PST 2001

> > Technically you can not deny someone a ticket if they do not give a
> > donation nor does someone have to take a ticket if they give a donation.
> While this might be technically correct, what we *do* is essentially
> exchange currency for a ticket for a chance to win a prize.

Well since I did not paid attention to how it was done when I was there
last year, I didn't know if that was the reality of it or not. I am very
glad to see words such as yours coming from someone within the region
instead of "from above". I think people should head your words well
since it is definately not a situation we want to be in with the law
enforcement agents.

> who will probably once again be labeled a troublemaker for saying what she
> thinks

If this labels you a trouble maker, I will gladly join you.

Ciao,