NR - Raffles, et. al

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Wed Feb 14 21:25:22 PST 2001

In a message dated 2/14/01 11:20:07 PM Central Standard Time,
fairborn at swbell.net writes:

<< However for Northern regional tribute I will be supplying approximately
 2,000 small prizes. For each donation made, a prize will be received. The
 determination of who gets which prize will be determined by random drawing.
 So in essence, everyone who makes a donation will get something.
   If you have any questions please contact me privately. Would all persons
 in charge of drawings for this event please contact me by Tomorrow night.
 Thank you one and all.
 Master Richard Fairbourne
 Kingdom Seneschal >>

Master Richard,

Thank you for a sane resolution to this mole hill.  I applaud your
willingness to contribute to the solution.

Sigen Northkeep