NR -

Ivo Blackhawk ivo_blackhawk at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 14:59:18 PST 2001

The below exchange aside, I would Like to point out that I too have hear
rumor to the effect that the "route 44 Gang" was associated with Tarl, or
visa verse. This is of corse a rumor with little-if any-potential validity.
However, I would like to ask everyone on this list, has anyone contact
Master Tarl to see if he can shed any light on the subject? If he knows who
it is/most likely is, we can deal with the issue straight forward, and if he
claims the same level of ignorance as the rest of us, than no harm is done
and no reputations are hurt.

For the Record: I an not accusing anyone, but if we are truly hell bent on
naming the unnamed, than perhaps we should start backtracking the rumors and
see who is out there.

Frankly I don't care one way or the other, but all Sir Burke and Anya
have done is effectively fanned the flames of a hot fire rather than even
trying to extinguish it.

Or, then again we can simply ignore the entire thing Like I mentioned
earlier on in this discussion.
At this point I am rather indifferent to which course of action we choose to
take, but anything is better than what we are doing now, which is NOTHING!

And I have absolutely no problem saying that his letter was directed in
large part (politely and with all due respect!!!) to Sir Burke and Lady
Anya. You both seem to have objectives here, Might I suggest a more
efficient course of action that we may deal with this issue quickly.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
"God Save the King!"