NR - NRT silent auction

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Sat Feb 17 21:38:27 PST 2001

On Sun, Feb 18, 2001 at 10:31:49AM +0000, Gwenhuyvar at aol.com wrote:
> We had many wonderful donations. We raised a wopping $600.16!

While we are humbled by the silent auction's success, the Shire of
Mooneschadowe would like to report an estimated, oh, $180 or so on the
afternoon rapier gaming (I'm tired so no exact count has been made yet,
so please don't hold me to that).  Thanks to all who came out and played,
and those who came out and gamed, and those who just came out and bought
the cool pouches. :)

Chandra

--
Shri Chandranath, Cadet to Don Timothy