NR - NRT afterglow

Rebecca Heydon rmheydon at swbell.net
Sun Feb 18 18:15:19 PST 2001

Greetings...

Having now unpacked, showered and settled down with my cats, I feel the need to express a large THANK YOU to each of you who helped me in the kitchen this weekend.  I could not have dealt with the 150 game hens, hundreds of bourbon balls and truffles and everthing else alone, that is certain.

I would also like to single out Eldern Hills for a special Thank You.  Not only did various members of their populace help with getting feast ready, they also served feast and washed dishes after.  You all were blessings to a very tired Northkeep kitchen staff.

I know some people wanted recipes for things from feast so please e-mail me with specifics.

Finally, thanks, Northern Region, for a fun event.  Looking forward to next year.

Rowan
Feast Steward for NRT

(who is not having chicken for dinner, that's for certain)