NR - Thanks at Northern Regional Tribute

Timothy Adams toadams at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:41:50 PST 2001

Well Friends
This was a very special weekend for me. I recieved my AOA,
Recieved my Heavy Authorization, Got clubed like a seal (a few times)
and loved every minute of it all because I was with friends!!

>The War college was great. (snip)
It was my first and I learned alot of good things.
A Special thanks to Jarl Timo, and Sir Bunny.
for taking time out during pickups to teach a newbie, a few
new tricks...

>Water bearers: (snip)
VIVAT!! Waterbearers, you kept us running all day long.

>Feast.... Ah feast!!!! Only the fat man can wax melancholy over the meal
>past,
Feast was great!!  As I would expect from Lady Rowen..
you do our Barony Proud with your service and skill!!
oh yeah and your 5 little(or not so little) Elves.
Vivat!

>Thanks also to Master Lucais for making the auction as exciting to watch as
>it was expensive (how much is a fifth of Timo? heehee).

did anyone get pictures of that?????   if so why???

I must say this is the beast event I have been to so far in my
time in the society.  (well there was lillies)

I want to give one final note of thanks To my Baron and Baroness
Thorgrim and Sigen.  I will alway call Northkeep home, knowing I have good
friends there..

Timothy of Northkeep
Forgotten Sea, Calontir