NR - Thanks at Northern Regional Tribute

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 16:28:35 PST 2001

I too would like to mention that I very much enjoyed tribute, I have only been playing for a little over three years and this is my third, I very much look forward to next year.

Job well done Asoph and Michelle and Rowen (feast was absolutely delicious), also to every group who did something special, I never had so much fun watching rapier fighting..we will definatly have to do the gambling thing again!

~Elodie of Mooneschadowe

  Hospitaler of Mooneschadowe

~Elodie~

When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are
about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is
knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something
solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.
 -Barbara J. Winter