NR - Northern Regional Tribute Thanks

Staci L. Myers Staci-Myers at ouhsc.edu
Tue Feb 20 06:17:13 PST 2001

"Fun had" should always be the final measure of an event's success. Some of
the best events in my memory have been lightly attended occasions that
certainly wouldn't have been considered a financial "success". Whatever
amount of money was raised, it was more than the Kingdom had before you
started, & it is the fun, not the money raised, that will bring people back.

Aelfwyn