NR - NRT

jasonandsaereid jasonandsaereid at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 08:43:34 PST 2001

Unto those whom this missive comes;

We, the Crown of Ansteorra,  would like to thank all
of those who participated in Northern Regional
Tribute.  The monetary support of Ansteorra that is
raised at this event has truly helped our Kingdom
grow. However, more than money We believe that our
Kingdom grows stronger and wiser with every event such
as this.  The knowledge, skills and fun that come in
the name of Ansteorra make us all better for your
actions.  This event helps to set a example for others
to follow in support of the Kingdom.

In thanks to the People of Ansteorra and the Northern
Region,

Jason Rex Ansteorra
Saeried Regina Ansteorra