NR - OT - Question about KODO 3/4

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 22 09:31:36 PST 2001

Hi, y'all:

I realized that the closest the KODO taiko drummers are coming to Steppes is Northkeep on March 4th (Sunday next).  It's a bit of a hike, and I have the NTIF demo and work that weekend, but I am thinking of making the trek.  Is anybody up there going, and is there any chance of crashspace if I do come, so I don't have to make the long drive back, late at night and alone?

Thanks!

                       ---= Morgan