NR - New This Fall on CBS

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 06:31:35 PST 2001

I hope that you won't have to hide. I am under the belief that this venue
was designed so that poeple could discuss various topics that concern the
Northern Region. I also believe that people should be able to express their
opinions in a rational manner with out fear of getting their heads bitten
off. Unfortunately this is not always the case as some people easily get
their feelings hurt and some others read to much in between the lines.

Am I saying that I agree with the "Survivor III" posting? NO. I do feel that
we should perhaps respond to this person privately. This will in the long
run help that person in not feeling like the whole world is trying to hang
them out for archery practice. Believe me, I know how this feels, I remember
going through this type of "inquisition" around this time last year.

Just my opinion,
HL Aldric de Kerr