NR - Anonymous???

Reihla at aol.com Reihla at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 09:54:41 PST 2001

Whether or not anyone found humor in the original post, the fact is there is no humor in anonymous harassment.  Any victim of it can and will tell you that.

> We have been accused of being anonymous...

Using a service that advertises "FREE ANONYMOUS E-MAIL" and not signing your repeated posts gives that strong impression.  The North has been famous in the past for our anonymous troublemakers.  Perhaps times haven't changed as much as we'd like to think.

> How can we be anonymous when you already knew who we > were before we posted to begin with??

Your missive is obviously directed at *one* person who is supposed to know who you are.  Most of the rest of us are in the dark (and were content to be so, provided your post was a one-time-only deal).

This is a public list and anything you say subjects the rest of us to your very personal vendetta.  If there is someone who knows who you are, perhaps your energy would be better spent sending private posts directly to that individual.

I, for one, do not know who you are and I suspect most folks on this list do not.  Since you indicate you don't have a problem with folks knowing your identity, perhaps you wouldn't mind signing your next post?  Just for the edification of the masses?

Kat
Wiesenfeuer