NR - Northern Regional Tribute Gate Update

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Tue Feb 13 19:22:41 PST 2001

On the subject of fundraising, let me remind everyone that at the, ahem,
gambling simulation game at Tribute, you will be _buying_ bags of tokens, and
that the bags are yours to keep (as well as any tokens you may find in your
possession) -- and I have seen the first bags, and you will _like_ them.  At
a tentative cost of $4 for bag, tokens, and the chance to play, it's not
a gamble -- it's a steal!

Be warned that Shire members have expressed an almost unhealthy fascination
with these bags.  Have your money ready at 4pm on Saturday to get yours -- and
get to participate in our game, with a chance at a prize...

What prize, you ask?  Nothing less than a banner to be made with the device of
your choice by the Ladies Emma de Fetherstan and Helene Quivremont, creators
of the table runners used by Their Majesties!

So come play!

Chandra
senior huckster of the Mughal Empire
but not in the least ashamed of himself