NR - Re:

Rick Drake ainarm at home.net
Wed Feb 14 20:05:16 PST 2001

Snip before and after

Oh my god.  You really need to get a life.  I don't have a clue where you
can find anything close to a threat in this whatsoever.  I am getting so
sick of you folks that won't even put your names on the email you send but
insist on trying to troll to cause problems.  I disagreed with Kat this
morning but at least had the courage and decency to put my name on the post.
I will continue to put my name on the post of anything that I send.
Ainar

> My my my,  this sounds *dangerously* close to a threat.  I truly hope
> that this is not how it was intended.  Wasn't there a Crown or two who
tasks.