NR - Thanks at Northern Regional Tribute

Burke McCrory burkemc2 at home.com
Mon Feb 19 15:53:20 PST 2001

I want to congratulate everyone for putting on a wonderful event this last
weekend, NRT 8 was a great success.
Baroness Michelle and Sir Asoph are to be congratulated for organizing such
a wonderful event.
Mistress Stacia for organizing the Saint Thompson's college.
To Lady Rowan and to the Barony of Northkeep the feast was wonderful
(although I am still wondering about Pelicans eating fowl, would that be
avian cannibalism ??)
To Moonschadowe for putting on the Raiper activities (I haven't seen Don
Donavan run that much in years).
And to all of the others (to numerous for me to remember here) who put in
so much work to make this event come off so well.
Vi Vat!!!!!!

Sir Burke
looking forward to NRT 9 next year