NR - Re:

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Mon Feb 19 16:12:25 PST 2001

Lord Ainar:

I recently came by a quote that  seems to fit here.  He who angers you, controls
you!  So I'm asking all on this list to please, not feed these peoples egos.  By
acknowledging there postings with comments, they are in control.

And since all know I love you, no one can think I'm attacking you.

Jessamy