NR - (no subject)

Gwenhuyvar at aol.com Gwenhuyvar at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 16:27:54 PST 2001

Greetings all,
I am Lady Gwenhuyvar of Brad Leah and I will be running the Silent Auction at
Northern Regional Tribute.  It will be on Saturday, February 17, from 10 am
to 3pm.   If you have any donations, please bring them and drop them off with
me.  The table will be in the main hall.  We have several fine items already
such  as a hand beaded scarf, a traveler's stick, inkle loom, hand made shirt
and chemise, and many other fine items. Master Richard Fairborne is going to
auction off the opportunity for someone to shave of his beard and own a piece
of the Kingdom Seneschal (hopefully not too large a piece).  All procedes
from the auction will go to the Kingdom.  Thank you for your attention.
In service to the Kingdom
Lady Gwenhuyvar verch Morgant Dedwydd