NR - Northern Regional Tribute Thanks

YsfaelEleanor at aol.com YsfaelEleanor at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 07:19:52 PST 2001

                Ditto.  My lord and I attended NR last year because Sir
Wilhelm told us it was a MUST.  Boy was he right, it rocked.  We had so much
fun and learned so much that this year we came back and brought two more
people.  We live in sunny Bjornsborg so its a heck of a drive, but it was
worth it, and we'll come back next year too ( hopefully dragging even more
people).  To everyone who worked on making the event a success goes our
heartfelt thanks.

                                                     Eleanor and Ysfael