NR - Re: Concerned for Namron

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Mon Jan 1 14:12:09 PST 2001

mooharpist at mmcable.com writes:

<<  that person  takes one's
 words, twists them beyond recognitition, then goes on a charactor
 assassination crusade. It seems that anything that one says or does is
 somehow used against them. One is hesitant to have contact with that person.
 The pathetically amusing thing is that when one speaks out against that
 person's behavior, *the speaker* is labled as a "troublemaker" and censored

Amem and very well said. I've been the victom of that more times than I can
count.  I can think on one set of Landed Nobility who no longer post to this
list for that very reason.

Gitana