NR - Northern Regional and Namron

CelesteDeMont at aol.com CelesteDeMont at aol.com
Mon Jan 1 19:55:10 PST 2001

HE Claryce Wrote:

<><><><><><><><><> But it doesn't end there.  If  the group even considers
pulling out, the seneshalate punishes the entire group for not going blindly
along with the decisions of the seneschalate.  Is this right? <><><><><><><><>
<>

Then Sir Alrek answered:

WHAT PUNISHMENT???  Namron pulled out. That is all.  There has been no
punishment mentioned by the Kingdom or the Seneschallate

Sir Alrek, Namron did not pull out of this event. There was a decision by our
Baron and Baroness to poll the populace. They weren't given a chance to do
that. They were told that we were not hosting this by the kingdom seneschal.

Lady Celeste