NR - Northern Regional Tribute

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Mon Jan 1 21:04:22 PST 2001

rmheydon at swbell.net writes:

<<
  I, for one, am going to go to NAT and have a good time.  I am going to help

Lady Rowan, as your group is hosting Northern Regional Tribute I would hope
that you would go, to work and support your Barony.  I would hope that
everyone who attends every SCA event will have fun.

However, a fun (and even successful) event will not change the fact that two
Baronies in the Northern Region have now been shafted over that event and
their Landed Nobility treated with complete disrespect, as if their feeling
and concerns just don't matter.  Nor will it change the fact that in jumping
in to "save the day" a third northern barony has condoned those actions.

 >For those of you who can't attend, won't attend, don't want the
event, your absences will be noted....but you'll certainly not be
forgotten.

I'm certain that you did not mean this to sound like a threat, though I am
uncertain as to just what you did mean.

Until all thought of sanctions against the Barony of Namron cease and the
Baron and Baroness receive the apologies due them and their group by the
Administration; until there is some assurance that Namron and Wiesenfeuer
will not continue to be subjected to this kind of treatment, the Northern
Region will remain divided and in turmoil.  Nothing you or I do, nor anything
said on this list will change that.

There are may who are really hurt and sadly will not be there.

Baroness Gitana de Castile
The First and Fifth Autocrat of Northern Regional Tribute