NR - Northern Retional Tribute

CecilJevon blabla ceciljevon at bla-bla.com
Mon Jan 1 21:11:52 PST 2001

Well,.....now that ya'lls got your knickers in a jumble,
I guess I'll just have to answer or be forever, (insert
blah-de-de-blah, blah, blah)......
Gitana, I've seen many references to the behavior of individuals,
namely, the NR and Kingdom Seneschal, on here, if you didn't,
some re-reading is in order, young lady.
And as far as my posting being "inappropriate", you're joking me,
right?. Some of yours and others leave me in the starting gate.
Mine was relatively tame, not perfect or beautiful, but not
like some I've seen.
And your're problems being with policies & admin, not people?.
Bet me. That exchange with Fionnagan was all about people. It
was nasty and uncalled for and apparently you thought it was
okay. The only "problem" I had--which its clear you didn't understand
was about people only knowing 1/2 of the story, and jumping on the
list, attacking the other side,(it wasn't a specific person, I don't
usually have a hindrance telling someone I have a problem with them :o!). But this isn't a new problem for
us or anyone else we know. Its happened to all of us at one time
or another, its just sad that we keep doing it to each other.
I guess its easier to attack Seneschals than it is to speak to them.
Fionnagan-How wonderful of you to assume that I assumed you were
talking about the B&Bs. Jokes on you, you didn't just walk, you ran
into it.
Did you know that Alrek, Ian, and Pug have great posts?.
(This is not a feeble attempt at body part humor)
Its still just medieaval dress-up people.