NR - Northern Regional Tribute

CecilJevon blabla ceciljevon at bla-bla.com
Tue Jan 2 11:16:02 PST 2001

Artorius, Burke and Kelandra have answered some things on
here, and I just wanted to say, well said. You addressed
the points competently and without degenerating into (insert
appropriate adjective here). How much worse do things have
to get?. I'm not blameless about going back and forth
(although this is the first time I've done so on the list), and
don't think I'm perfect, but there are two sides to every
story. We all know a lot of inflammatory things are said
on here, accusations, and its so damaging.
There are some good, hardworking people who don't play any more
and don't want to because this just sours the game for them.
Fionnagan--last post here before I see you face to face, this
stupid back and forth is a game I'm not going to play with you,
your opinion of my post is subjective, just as my opinion is that
you're not as clever and funny as you think you are. You're still
sidestepping the issues I was addressing, which says something
about you. And that other spelling is an acceptable spelling.
(They hide info like that in books). I won't post anything else
to you on here, I'll just wait until I see you at an event.