NR - Re: Concerned for Namron

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at mmcable.com
Mon Jan 1 18:03:22 PST 2001

Greetings,

I do not wish to "harp" on the subject, but I am sincerly trying to make
people understand what is going on here. We are not discussing isolated
situations. We are discussing patterns of behavior that has been going on
for *years*.

my original post:

Merrik said in response :

>True, but the one(s) who "censor" lose the most (we can only hope).

I wish it was so. Unfortunately, in these cases the people who censor win
because their target is silenced. Since they have silenced, driven off,  or
discredited those who would expose them, they escape detection. Thus the
behavior contines unchecked. What is also sad it that the behavior usually
gets worse as the person is emboldened by thier success.

I am sorry that this is brewing up to a huge storm (excuse the pun). This is
not just about politics. It is about allowing a few people warp the fabric
that makes up the society, thus ruining *everybody's* game.

Anya
Jennene Stanley
"Chase the light I see ahead. Luminate the path I tread.
 I live to be the best I can"                       - Queensrÿche
"Mooharpist"    send e-mail to : Mooharpist at mmcable.com
 Elizabethan (& Regency)  Website http://phelan.ou.edu/anya